There will be three winners, and each winner will receive…
All of the following:
- 5 million bells
- afternoon tea set
- royal crown
Any three of the following:
- princess series
- sweets series
- mermaid series
- weeding day series
- sloppy series
Any fifteen of the following:
- shaved ice lamp / pumpkin pie / 12 grape plate
- picnic basket / veggie basket / fruit basket / sushi platter
- wedding cake / turkey / rice cake / kimbap plate
- hair bow wig / tiara hair / dollhouse dress / petal parasol
- pink wetsuit / red + blue ogre masks / newsprint hat
- toy hammer / tweeter / throwing beans / ice cream
- hibiscus / eggplant cow / cucumber horse / dango
- cat tower / rainbow screen / box figurine / storybook
- all gold tools / 5 rose hybrids / 5 carnation hybrids
- must be following both of us (b) (m)
- each reblog + like counts as one entry
- reblog + like as much as you want
- winners chosen by random.org
- be willing to give us your FC and town name
- have your ask box open
- winners respond within 24 hours
♡ THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS ON SEPTEMBER 5TH ♡
remember this ends tomorrow~~
dont forget to reblog if you havent already, and if you have, feel free to reblog again
Pony commissions are now $10, with a free background, AND you will get $5 off your next commission! (Basically, if you buy 2, you’ll get one free.)
Limited to 10 slots. I may open more slots after I get some of these ones filled.
Please share this with your friends! If a friend of yours commissions me through your referral, you’ll earn $2 for your next commission (you can collect as many of these as you want, and get free commissions this way, as well).
Just send me an ask!
Happy National Dog Day, everyone!
I have these plush pups that are looking forever homes! Adopt one today!
Recreated this. Was going to add more detail, but it was taking me so long to get this done as is. I may come back and add to it eventually.
Corgi plush I made for my boyfriend. I’m definitely thinking of making these for sale (of different dog breeds and other things), as well as maaaybe commissions? But I want to do a couple more first to get the hang of them.